Wow. I guess God has ways to talk to people.
I was on facebook just now and like. I saw some person do this "What Does God want you to know" thingy, so i just clicked it for fun. And this thing came out and i sort of have to say that it was a really good lesson learnt.
On this day of your life, Tianyi, we believe God wants you to know...
... that happiness has nothing to do with pleasure.
You feel pleasure when you want something and you get it. Or when you don't want something and you remove it. Pleasure is always relative. Happiness is absolute. Happiness is the understanding and acceptance of life as it is in this very moment as completely perfect, because every creation of God is perfect. The degree to which you do not accept life in all of the Divine forms is the degree to which you suffer.
Okay..i don't really get the last line, but currently i really feel like buying a pair of tigers and the urge is soo gastronomical. Hopefully i'll be able to wait a little longer till my converses wear out. Or at least i save up a little bit more money. And somehow, i keep thinking that i'll be happy once i buy it. But deep inside i know that that's entirely untrue. I was touched by God yesterday, but why do i still feel so weird?
I haven't had an appetite for 5 days.Maybe thats a good thing, like diet or somewhat. but i really haven't had the energy to do anything either. sometimes i feel that going out once in a while really sucks because it keeps giving you highs, then lows. inconsistent much?
5 weeks to prelims. Somehow i find it really...cliche to say keep me in your prayers but yeah pls do pray for me. Haven't been feeling right at all. Life feels rather blank for me and I'm sometimes a little bit scared about life, not knowing where to go, not knowing how i'll turn out. Really struggling to keep my faith and my sanity.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home