It's always winter, but never christmas
I feel different tonight. Idk.
I feel tired, but at the same time excited, and at the same time rather confused and melancholic.
Tired out from the o level chinese and tuition. Excited because it is 2 days to the weekend.
Confused in how to go forward in my life. Melancholic because sometimes i feel that life is too boring. Too boring for this mundane lifestyle.
Isn't life meant to be for much much more? I don't mind going to school. I guess it's pretty fun. But sometimes i wished that i could just be free after school. No tuition, no cca . Free to do whatever i wanted. I really miss coming home from school and eating lunch with my family.
When i grow up, what i'd really want to do is probably travel around the world. I really want to see venice, if it's still there.
Maybe, if it's even possible. I would really want Singapore to snow. Idk. i really hope jc life would be more interesting.
Sometimes im a little tired of ac culture, what with the joming, talking cock, playing pool, and dogs.
I guess even if the smallest things do cheer me up at times, their pretty hard to find.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home