Sit here and wish for this world to thaw

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The 100th post!

AH i really like reading old blog posts/chatlogs. Reminds me of some stuff i guess.
I remembered when i was sec 1 I used to think dyeing hair was pretty cool and i would do it like every long holiday. I used to tOrk lyKe th11z sometimes.
And i used to have this weird theory that sc girls were hot.
(diane called me a perv when i told her that last time)
Ok maybe i did mature a little bit.
Nowadays i don't really use lor and lah and lehz in my posts i guess. Ok maybe i still do but whatever.

So cute. In sec 1 and 2 my whole class had this massive game stuff. Like my whole class would play maple/runescape/dota during lessons. (hence the cause of my poor grades)

And i remembered i was like going crazy for friendster and stuff. And there would always be this weird thing about whether to add this girl or not. Like, wth. I hate to admit it but i guess i was being despotic back then cuz i liked around 100000 girls or some nonsense just because i wanted to have a girlfriend or some nonsense like that.

Meeting clairie today was pretty cool :) hope she finds her earrings soon. or something. idk.

Yea...before i forget. Omg. I can take amath! i don't need to drop it :) Cuz my teacher put in a good word for me to the dean so she said that I'm still allowed to take it! Nice :)

Hooray. going late for school tomorrow cuz there's no first period. Bio prac :) a good 2 hours more sleep i can take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home