Sit here and wish for this world to thaw

Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Well, Today i tried to do things differently today.
I brushed my teeth with my non-writing hand, Started studying even harder.
Starting to wear shoes to learning lab for once.

I'm feeling pretty neutral i guess , a little nervous for re-exams maybe?
My quiet time has been really fufilling, especially since i started it again after a long dry season.
I hope that this would really help me with my discipline and change my life in the process.

But one thing i'm really freaked out about is my DSA... how am i supposed to apply before June ends if my cca records haven't come back yet? Gosh...i really hope it will be alright. I've already chosen my audition piece! Nice :)

OH. i have no idea how my photos website expanded so much! Like seriously. It was like... only 9 pages at first? Then now its a freaking 49+.. and i haven't even finished looking through it!

Anyway its such a nice cool night with the rain outside :) Nice for sleeping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home