Sit here and wish for this world to thaw

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nobody's perfect, Everyone makes a little mistake here and there. But we must not let small misunderstandings ruin a valuable friendship.
 

We've to remind ourselves of all the good times we've had and not take those memories for granted. Friends come and go all the time, but good ones are hard to come by.


People change, but the friendship is definitely strong enough to hold all of us together. 
Indeed, I've done a lot of rash things so far this year. Many of which i have regretted.
Many ups and downs, Instabilty. But most of them turned out fine in the end.

As a new season approaches. I would like to thank God for my family, and my friends who have been such a lovely bunch. Sorry for all the shit i've given. And i'll never forget most of the good times.
The milestones in your life aren't based on what you do, what you've received, or the bad things that happened to you. 

Rather, the people whom you have met and impacted you.

I've learnt that no matter how much, or how badly people hurt me. I think, maybe it's just best if I'd let go. Sometimes, no matter how, you can't salvage a friendship. Honestly. I think i did try. I hope you would try too. I don't know when we'll start talking, Maybe soon. Maybe never. But for all it's worth. I would have hoped my sorry would have been that missing piece of a puzzle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home